Monday, May 11, 2020

Good Morning! Happy Monday!

Hello All!

I hope everyone had fun time celebrating Mother's Day on Sunday! I know I am so thankful for all of the wonderful mama's in my life!

A few important announcements:
-Our last week of one-on-one reading will be this week!
-Work in Google Classroom for the week of May 18th is optional
-Please pick up an end of year gift at school on May 18th from 8-9am or May 19th from 5-6pm
-Our last class zoom will be on May 21st at 9:30am. This will be our end of year celebration!

I hope everyone has a great week!

Here are some pictures from our weekends:

Here is Mrs. Restivo with her children 

Mrs. Miller made a bookmark for the new book she is reading

The jacaranda tree is Mrs. Miller's favorite because the leaves turn lavender 
Mrs. Miller finished her penguin puzzle


Miss Modisett made homemade peach ice cream for 
a special Mother's Day treat! 
It was a process! 

Presenting the treat! 

Here I am with my mama 

With the whole family eating breakfast! 



No comments: