Monday, March 23, 2020

Good Morning! Happy Monday!

Dear Scholars,

I have missed you so very very much over this long spring break! I hope you had a wonderful time with your families. I can't wait to hear about everything that you got to learn and experience. During the 1st week I visited a ski town named Telluride in the state of Colorado. I got to go with my whole family and it was very special and fun. Turns out, skiing is really hard! I  fell A LOT but I persevered and I even ended up signing up for my own class where I got to try being the student for a change. Over the last few days I've been going on a lot of fun walks with my dog, reading new books, doing puzzles, watching old Disney movies, baking new recipes, and most importantly, working hard with Ms. Dawson and Mrs. Baij to create the at home learning packet that you will hopefully be starting today! Remember to listen to and obey your mom and dad and ask if you need help, I'm here to help too! Starting today, I'll be calling each of your parents to say hi and answer questions, if it's okay with them, you can say hi too! Starting tomorrow, I'm going to start reading a new book for you every evening! You'll be able to see me read it just like you would in class, pictures and all. Make sure to also ask your parents about how to see the daily morning announcements and special stories from Mr. Gillingham.

I can't wait to see all of you so soon. Until then, say it with me, WE CAN-WE WILL-WE MUST!

Love,
Miss Modisett
The Snowy Mountains Were So Beautiful! 

My Puppy in Her Ski Goggles
Miss Modisett in Her Ski Gear


Views From The Gondola Ride (What do you think a Gondola is?)


Bluey is Safe & Sound! He Made The Long Journey Home to Miss Modisett's House! 


Dear Caleb, Lorelai, Sadie, Presley, Michael, Nora, David, Jacob, Stephen, Kennedy, Keera, Karis, Beckett, Hudson, Paige, Claire, Abner, Devin, Jonathan, Alina, Eleanor, Shiloh, Jaycee, Penelope, Noah, Ezra, Petra, Archer, Isabella, Bernardo, and Emily ~

I can't tell you how much I miss my time with you, especially your smiles, and your hugs! The Restivos had a very quiet Spring Break, at home. We swam, played games, watched movies, went for walks in the rain, played with neighbors and Mrs Restivo did her spring cleaning. Jude and his sister had a lemonade stand one day and made $22.50. ðŸ˜‰

I think about you all and hope that you're finding creative ways to have fun. We've set up a make shift music room in our garage. We have a keyboard, drum set, electric guitar, ukulele, flute and we take turns at vocals. Mr Restivo is the only one that really knows how to play, but we're having fun. I don't know how to carry a tune, but I'm doing my best. ðŸ™ˆ

I'm excited to be able to help Jude do his 1st grade work while you are doing yours. I would love any excuse to talk to you, so please let me know if you need help, or if you'd just like to say hello! ❤️

Much love to you all,
Mrs Restivo
480-332-8407




1 comment:

Priyanka said...

Thank you! These are so sweet :-)